Business Strategy Internship
At Possible Growth (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Finding and evaluating different business opportunities.
2. Preparing business strategies and implementing them.
3. Working with our clients and resolving their issues.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Strategy at Possible Growth will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Possible Growth was established in 1999 to guide family owned business or SMEs to be on the same turf as the corporates are in every country. They offer an easy to understand and effortless to execute, customized strategies and tools in every department that ensures exceptional profitable growth, year after year for any business, any size and any industry, worldwide.