Business Development (Sales) internship
At Nysha solutions(Ahemdabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Mapping of Indian e-commerce portals and analyzing their key advantages and using them for our competitive advantages.
2. Working on the strategies which will increase our brand visibilities on those portals.
3. Strategizing for increasing our digital footprints.
4. Competition mapping on the digital front.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business development(sales) at Nysha solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Nysha solutions provide IT services like website development, e-commerce website development, Android application & iOS application, digital marketing & business development. They are solving a difficult problem - the (near) failure of India's education system - and fundamentally changing the way our students learn, acquire skills and build their careers.