Business Development (Sales) Internship
At BreakOut (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
2. Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each service being offered.
3. Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, media representatives and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
4. Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, School promotion , College promotions and Corporate promotion.
5. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
6. Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
7. Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
8. Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
9. Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
10. Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed.
11. Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
12. Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at BreakOut will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BreakOut is Bangalore's first and only interactive and immersive real-life escape game. You, as a team, are on a mission, where you are locked in a small room filled with interesting, brain-tickling puzzles, and mysteries that test your on-your-feet thinking, reasoning capabilities, and your ability to do 'jugaad'. Escape the room in 60-quick minutes, else, you shall be trapped there for eternity.