Business Development (Sales) Internship
At WizKlub (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Planning and managing events, overseeing the deliverance of key tasks throughout the life cycle of the event.
2. Leading a team of interns, monitoring their performance and training them to manage promotional activities and marketing campaigns.
3. Identifying clusters, conducting research and building a database, subsequently closing admission targets for a given cluster.
4. Devising plans and strategies that promote the company's success, strengthening our reputation and accelerating our growth.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at WizKlub will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
90% of students studying in schools today would be taking up jobs that don't yet exist. The current schooling system is grossly unequipped to impart skills to students that would be required to succeed in the coming decade. This dynamic ed-tech startup is backed by entrepreneurs who have built large education businesses with successful exits, would help the current generation of school students acquire the right skills required to succeed in the changing world.