Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Turbizo (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating a demand map for Bangalore.
2. Working on pre-sales activity.
3. Creating a prospect list in consultation with the business team.
4. Identifying the right set of influencers and gatekeepers at prospective organizations.
5. Initiating Turbizo conversations with relevant stakeholders to generate qualified leads.
6. Converting sales leads to clients.
7. Onboarding training at client locations post-conversion.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Turbizo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Turbizo is meant to provide high-end, best in class services for corporate transportation with integrated fleet management and robust technology. Turbizo is a digital mobility ecosystem for corporate employee transportation. They provide safe, reliable and smart commuting services to the industry. They use the latest AI, IoT, telematics and connected car technologies to increase operating efficiencies, for improving fleet capacity utilisation and compilation and reducing overall costs.