Business Development Sales Internship
At Skynet Secure Solutions (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Acquiring new memberships and sponsorship(corporate sales in B2B).
2. Performing market research, generating leads, prospecting through cold calls, setting up and attending sales calls and meetings, follow-up and CRM updates, direct sales of membership and sponsorship (for the assigned accounts), building and retaining relationships with existing members and sponsors.
3. Assisting in developing and updating all (membership, sponsorship, and events) marketing materials (in print and online).
4. Providing general assistance and organizational support to the BD department.
5. Calling colleges & schools updating about our workshops.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Skynet Secure Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Skynet Secure is a company founded by Sachin Dedhia. One of its main objectives is to promote cybercrime & internet security awareness across all sections of the society. They provide assistance & also help in solving all kinds of cybercrime-related cases.