Business Development Sales Internship
At Fourrwalls (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Surveying about new property on-site & ensuring about the area, rates, and discounts.
2. Meeting with sales developer for the quotation of rates for flats /apartment.
3. Calling the filtered Lead customers & providing details about flats, apartments in areas & budgets.
4. Fixing appointments for demos for site visiting.
5. Showing the customers flats, apartments.
6. Convincing customers & perform outbound activities such as lead follow-up.
7. Accurately updating and utilize CRM to forecast and track all sales activities.
8. Meeting and exceeding the quota of appointments.
9. Booking the flats by customers & finally closed the lead.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Fourrwalls will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Fourrwalls is a technology-driven, online, real estate consultancy/advising firm channeled towards helping buyers get access to data and expert opinion on their housing requirements. A funded start-up, the team includes IIT alumnus, real estate experts, MBAs, and builders.
With over 100 projects in tie-ups with the current team, they are one of the best-connected profiles in the industry. Unlike major players in the real estate consultancy market, they will provide an unbiased and unadulterated view of the various options a buyer has after considering his/her requirements and constraints. Their team of experts will be guiding the buyers to make a well-informed decision before purchasing their dream home at the right time and the right place.