Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Binge Digital (Gurgoan), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generate leads for potential partner restaurants via cold calls, field visits, and digital methods.
2. Work closely to improve the revenue cycle.
3. Work closely with the marketing team to recommend new methods to increase customers.
4. Onboard restaurants and setting up operations.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the performance of the intern, the company might extend a full-time job offer to deserving candidates. With an offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Binge Digital will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Binge is a food search and discovery app, providing in-depth information for menus at restaurants. Binge is used by consumers across New Delhi to discover, rate, and review food, as well as to create their own personal networks of fellow food enthusiasts.
In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Binge has expanded its offerings to include online video content, marketing, and a pre-order system. Thus, they create cutting-edge technology to connect restaurants and customers in ways that will revolutionize the restaurant industry.