Business Development Internship
At Skynet Secure Solutions (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage sales coordination with sponsor brands.
2. Handle client servicing and coordination.
3. Make new sales calls for restaurant partners and clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Skynet Secure Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Skynet Secure is a company founded by Sachin Dedhia. One of its main objectives is to promote cybercrime & internet security awareness across all sections of the society. They provide assistance & also help in solving all kinds of cybercrime-related cases.