Business Development Internship
At Psyber Incorporation, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (remotely):
1. Generating new revenue for our client through new client acquisition and upselling of products and services to existing clients as assigned by management
2. Spending a minimum of 50% of the time outside of office selling company products and services
3. Building a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new business opportunities and managing/expanding existing customer relationships using CRM tools
4. Creating and delivering sales presentations to key decision-makers in targeted accounts
5. Executing successful client contract negotiations and renewals
6. Meeting revenue and appointment goals as set by the company
7. Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, and the competitive landscape
8. Utilizing approved social media channels (such as LinkedIn and Twitter) to network with prospects/clients and champion our products and services
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development Sales at Psyber Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Psyber Incorporation are a fully integrated digital marketing company carrying innumerable possibilities of growth through their only focus in the digital success of your business. Their processes are based on innovation; the competition is a fragment of the enormous market which leads them into a deeper analysis of the potential development of your brand versus the others.
They consider your vision as the most precious driving force in their digital marketing operations for promoting your brand, they share your vision. They entrust the responsibility of the success of your campaigns on their highly motivated team consisting of crazy creative heads, wildly innovative graphic designers, a bunch of geeky online marketing team under the mind-numbingly cool leadership with the hot-hearted leaders of digital analog having a vast knowledge of cracking the online marketing challenge for various prestigious brands.