Business Development Internship
At Propellum Infotech Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identify the various stakeholders within the targeted organization and understand how to gather key information like reporting structure, budget cycles & building relationships with key stake holders.
2. Networking and Initiating Dialogues with Senior Executives in Corporate (CPO, V.P, Directors Etc.).
3. Recognize the decision makers and generate Interest among them Via Phone Calls and Emails.
4. Develop presentations and proposals for key accounts in line with client requirements.
5. Engage with prospects on an on-going basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
6. Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with prospective customers.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
The company organizes fun, team-building activities that help in breaking the ice and building new connections. These outdoor and indoor activities take place on a quarterly or half-yearly basis.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Propellum Infotech Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Propellum provides automated SaaS job wrapping and spidering solutions that enables accelerated and accurate on-boarding of jobs directly from employer and recruiter sites to job boards and professional networking. Empowering leading job boards since 1998, their rock-solid technology backed by super-efficient customer service and team of domain experts has been one of the defining reasons for their success.
Some of the top job boards and social networking sites have already partnered with them for their recruiting needs. With their cutting edge systems and innovative practices, Propellum strives to stay on the forefront and confidently take on challenges thrown at them related to technology or otherwise and enhance customer success. Owing to their continual upgrade strategy and the software guarantee that their solution will be as productive and valuable in the future as it is today, Propellum has what it takes to be your secure investment for the future.