Business Development Internship
At Mutual Mobile (Hyderabad) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. You would be involved in assisting the development of a strong pipeline of new clients and projects through direct or indirect client contact and prospecting.
2. You will be responsible for lead generation to help us further grow our business across the globe.
3. Ensure that all the data is captured, tracked, and qualified leads are entered into the system.
4. Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and continue discovering untapped potential markets in the digital world.
5. You will work with product development teams to implement business development initiatives and ensure client satisfaction.
6. Maintain in-depth knowledge of key competitors and potential partners offerings, strategies, and plans.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Mutual Mobile will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Mutual Mobile, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Hyderabad, India. The company specializes in the user experience, visual design, and software development for new products and digital systems, often with component applications built for iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and other platforms