Business Development Internship
At Energy Dais (Gurgaon) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Drive things forward and execute them.
2. Work on internal and external communication and relationships.
3. Analyse sales and business development.
4. Good Communication Skill.
5. Confident enough to pitch the clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Energy Dais will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Energy Dais is a complete ecosystem dedicated to the Oil & Gas domain. They understand the industry inside-out and solve critical problems like material procurement , business lead generation and recruitment.
They increase efficiency and reduce cost in every aspect of your business by connecting you to their digital platform.