Business Development Internship
Ecozen Solutions values employee’s integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Interns are considered an official part of the organization, and should, therefore, behave and work ethically within the company’s premises. Interns should dress appropriately and come to work on time at all times. For days where you can’t make it to your schedule, inform your supervisor ahead of time. Abide by the company rules and policies and respect everyone in the organization, no matter what their position is.
The following will be the responsibilities of successfully hired interns:
1. Building relations with retailers, traders, and wholesalers and ensuring commodity sales.
2. Onboarding retailers, traders, and wholesalers onto the connect platform and training them to use the connect mobile App.
3. Mapping of demand & supply calendar for various commodities.
4. Providing market and competitive insights from various Fruits and Vegetable market.
5. Set up standard quality parameters and map the supply chain process of traders and wholesalers.
6. Supporting in increasing connect platform utilization activity.
7. Assist in sales operations by ensuring delivery to customers.
8. Periodic feedback on quality to the central quality team.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Successful applicants for Ecozen Solutions at Ecozen Solutions should bring and submit a copy of their report card (or mark sheets), latest resume, recommendation letters, certificates, and other supporting documents.
2. The internship program of Ecozen Solutions is open to students pursuing their graduation or fresh graduates. If you believe you are qualified, feel free to submit your application.
Ecozen Solutions was started with a vision to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain, with clean and innovative technology. The company is the brainchild of 3 young and enthusiastic graduates from IIT Kharagpur, Devendra Gupta,Prateek Singhal and Vivek Pandey.