Business Development Internship
At Ecozen Solutions (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Consumer Behavior Survey (Market Research)-Visit the set of farmers in assigned territory, get answers for a set of questions, customers pain points, their needs, expected pricing.
2. Market Mapping -Study market based on cropping pattern, buying power, crop/commodity growing acreage.
3. Market Analysis-Study of existing cold storage solutions, market need, awareness of solar cold storage.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Ecozen Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ecozen Solutions was started with a vision to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain, with clean and innovative technology. The company is the brainchild of 3 young and enthusiastic graduates from IIT Kharagpur, Devendra Gupta,Prateek Singhal and Vivek Pandey.