Business Development Internship
E-Techno Lab promotes professional and ethical work practices within the organization. Therefore, all interns should arrive to work on time, dress appropriately, and inform their team leaders in case they will not be able to come in on their schedule. Additionally, they are required to abide by the rules and policies of the organization and report accordingly to the company management.
Interns of E-Techno Lab will be performing the following functions:
1. Build and maintain a sales pipeline.
2. Prospect through emails, and social media.
3. Consult with prospects and business targets about our services.
4. Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Candidates who will be chosen to be part of the Business Development team of E-Techno Lab will have to submit their application documents, including resume, cover letter, mark sheets, and certificates if any.
2. Fresh graduates and undergraduate students are welcome to apply for the internship.