Business Development Internship
At Amazon (Seoul), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon.
2. Focus on Operations/Management/Troubleshooting of KR seller's Deal Promotions on Amazon.com - required to closely communicate with the related teams at Amazon HQ in Seattle.
3. Deliver in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling business along with the Deal Promotion-related features and functionalities.
4. Conduct small research projects to produce reports about a specific industry and customer behavior.
5. Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Amazon will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.