Business Analytics Internship
At Holisol Logistics (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Data Sanitization: Cleaning the datasets relevant to business.
2. Report Making: Creating reports based on relevant information.
3. Assistance in Data Analysis: Helping the manager to analyze relevant information based on the data.
4. Creation of Relevant Templates: Helping build relevant standard templates for analyzing data in the future.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
The company rewards those interns who perform exceptionally well. This internship not only gives hands-on experience but also an opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Analytics at Holisol Logistics will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.