Business Analyst Internship
At Cloud Counselage Inc (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
2. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
3. Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures by studying current practices; designing modifications.
4 Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
5. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
6. Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
7 Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
8. Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Analyst at Cloud Counselage Inc will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Cloud Counselage Inc. is an acme of Consulting, Advisory & Counseling services for Cloud & Virtualization to ensure your Cloud success globally.
Cloud Counselage provides Free Consultancy and Advisory services for Cloud & Virtualization products and services all over the world. What's more? Free Counseling services on offer for winning careers in Cloud, Virtualization and IT in general.
They believe in the 'Future is Cloud'? ideology, in the fact that by the year 2020, almost 75% of the world organizations will be on the Cloud, be it with Private, Public or Hybrid implementation models or be it through IaaS, SaaS or PaaS service models. Also, all software applications henceforth would be Cloud native as they would all be created and hosted on Cloud. That ways, be it Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics or IoT applications, they are all going to converge into the Cloud. That makes Cloud extremely important, therefore is their initiative is to spread awareness about Cloud services to also cater to the large number of jobs which would be created around Cloud services.