Intern ResponsibilitiesRole and Responsibilities: 1. Be a brand advocate for iDecorama 2. Drive brand awareness and acquisition 3. Represent iDecorama at college, and connect with faculty members for events 4. Aid our marketing team to promote our brand across various platforms. 5. Create a brand following around iDecorama 6. Influence people to get on board the App 7. Drive App downloads and account creation (weekly) 8. Grow our email database 9. Approach college authorities for events and promotion 10.Distribute flyers 11.Drive account engagement on platform 12.Acquire App reviews and fb reviews 13.Acquire instagram followers
1. Brand ambassadors receive a monthly stipend that starts from Rs. 1500, and can go upto Rs. 5000 (depending on your performance).
2. Brand ambassadors will receive a certificate of internship at the end of the program.
3. Brand ambassadors are entitled to LOR (letter of recommendation) from iDecorama, for professional pursuits in the future.
4. iDecorama will do everything in its power to connect excelling ambassadors with established names in the business, should they require such assistance for professional pursuits.
5. Brand ambassadors will receive merchandise gifts from Idecorama.
iDecorama is a one-stop resource guide for homeowners to plan their entire home renovation journey. Whether somebody is looking for design inspiration, unique products or hiring a professional to renovate or decorate their home, iDecorama has everything they need to build their dream home. It is also the largest networking platform for architects, interior designers and home improvement professionals to share their work and keep their followers updated on latest projects, industry updates and market trends.