Customer Support Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Customer Support Internship at Aadya Webservices :
Internship Start Date: Between 30th Nov'17 and 17th Dec'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At Aadya Webservices (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1) Responding to calls received from Service provider and customers and giving complete information regarding Bookmein.in
2) Providing training to service provider for the usage of the software.
3) Ensuring maximum usage of the software is done by the service provider
4) Taking feedback from the customer for the service availed
5) Co-ordination with the Service provider for enquiry or bookings and testimonial.
6) Ensuring conversion of enquiry into booking.
7) Client relationship management.
8) Preparing various summary reports on daily and monthly basis.
9) Achieving set deadlines .
10) Any other responsibility the company might require from you.
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
BookMeIn is an e-commerce portal where we provide a marketplace for customers and service providers (vendors) that enable them in connecting with each other and conducting business in a convenient and organized manner by scheduling appointments. From a vendor perspective, BookMeIn creates a new business opportunity and platform for providing their services. We also make tools that help them run their businesses more efficiently.