Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development (Sales) Internship at IBN Technologies Pvt.Ltd:
Internship Start Date: Between 09th Nov'17 and 25th Nov'17.
Project Availability: 8 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 9
At IBN Technologies Pvt.Ltd (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
2. Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
3. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
4. Candidate should be willing to stay minimum 1 year with the company.
5. Preferably someone from the BPO sector, energetic with a positive attitude and an enthusiasm to learn.
6. Female Candidate Preferred Educational qualification: grad/under grad in Technical Background
7. Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power.
8. Fluent in English, Hindi & Marathi & Good at Computers/typing.
9. Should be ready to work 6 days in a week
10. Ability to listen and problem solving skills.
11. Ability to handle pressure. Experience: Fresher
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
IBN Technologies Limited is an outsourcing specialist co-op with a client base covering the USA, UK, Middle East and India. IBN has a State of the Art Global Delivery Center in Pune, India. The procedures are ISO 9001:2015 quality ensured. In 15 years of operation IBN has developed as driving IT and BPO outsourcing specialist organization in Hedge Fund & Other Alternative Investment industry, Finance & Accounting, CPAs, Banking, Travel, Human Resource & Retail Industry. In 10 years of operation IBN has evolved as leading IT & BPO outsourcing service provider to Hedge Funds, Fund of Hedge Funds, Investment Management Companies, CPA/CA Firms, Travel Companies & Tourism corporations. IBN is one of the oldest service providers of performance tracking and chasing services to FOF. IBN has entered in Administration and performance reporting for CTAs, CPOs, Managed Futures, etc.