Customer Support Internship
At Sid's Farm Private Limited (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Responding to calls received from Service provider and customers and giving complete information regarding Bookmein.in.
2. Providing training to service provider for the usage of the software.
3. Ensuring maximum usage of the software is done by the service provider.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Customer Support at Sid's Farm Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sid's Farm Private Limited is a dairy farm located on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The aim is to promote farmers to produce milk without adulteration and deliver it at an honest price to the consumers. Over the past 3 years, they have motivated more than 10 villages to stop the usage of artificial hormones on animals. Currently, they deliver milk to 1800 households. They have grown organically in the past but they believe that there are many areas viz. operations, delivery, payments, and marketing where new ideas can help them widen their impact.