Biomedical Engineer Internship
At Trimed Solutions (Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ranchi, Jammu, Chennai, Srinagar), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Ability to create new procedures and devices that address health-related issues.
2. Research, design, develop custom-modify artificial limbs, medical devices, and products.
3. Assist the R&D team in designing and developing automated Immunohematology test systems, MRI equipment, drug delivery equipment, and other robotic surgical instruments.
4. Develop artificial limbs, heart valves, heart pacemakers, and other implants to improve the patient’s condition.
5. Troubleshoot problems arising in designing and developing medical devices and surgical instruments.
6. Analyze and evaluate the company’s prototype medical devices.
7. Ability to develop and validate testing methods.
8. Conduct studies on biological tissues such as preparation of samples, statistical analysis, collating, and evaluating study results and documentation.
9. Manage clinical trials for medical products and devices that are helpful to patients.
10. Managing and testing including field testing of clinical equipment and medical devices in hospitals and communities.
11. Interact with manufacturers to purchase or sell medical devices, products, and surgical instruments.
12. Interact with medical professionals, doctors, surgeons, therapists, patients, and their careers while custom-designing and developing artificial limbs, medical devices, and implants.
13. Conduct studies on biological tissues such as preparing samples, statistical analysis, collating, and evaluating study results and documentation.
14. Ability to create and manage medical information systems and healthcare delivery systems effectively.
15. Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field of Biomedical Engineering nationally and globally.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Biomedical Engineer at Trimed Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Trimed Solutions valuable services ensure top-notch working order for highly specialized medical equipment that is crucial to the day to day running of a medical facility. Refurbished CT Scanners, Refurbished MRI Scanners. They offer complete turnkey solutions by offering certified high quality Refurbished CT scanners, Refurbished MRI scanners in India approved by AERB.