Big Data Internship
At American Express (Gurgaon , Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions.
2. Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant.
3. Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Big Data at American Express will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Since their earliest days, they’ve strived to find new ways to enrich their customers’ lives, have their backs and provide their special brand of service, in ways both big and small.
Even as their business transformed – from freight forwarding to travel to cards to innovative digital products and services – one thing has remained constant: their unwavering commitment to earn their customers’ loyalty for the long haul.
That standard of excellence guides us today. They promise to understand, respect and back their customers, and help them on their personal journeys. Because when their customers thrive, so do they.