Backend Development Internship
At Renderbit Technologies (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on full stack development on LEMP stack.
2. Coding backend and frontend features on our existing stack (PHP 7/Laravel 5).
3. Working on REST APIs.
4. Working on GIT and version control.
5. Thinking out-of-the-box with code implementation..
6. Designing and conceptualizing on architecture, pipeline and design patterns of projects.
7. Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to operations and activities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Backend Development at Renderbit Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Renderbit is a B2B startup that provides innovative & customized technology solutions to SMEs and industry. They work on MVC web frameworks such as Laravel, front-end frameworks such as Angular and Hybrid app development frameworks such as Ionic. They also are strong believers in minimalism and doing more with less. At Renderbit, they promote a supportive and a collaborative environment where we learn together, build together, and grow together !