ASP DOT NET MVC Development Internship
At Isourse (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on ASP.net MVC development.
2. Developing web-based software using computer programming languages such as VB.NET, C#, and MSSQL.
3. Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error-free as well as optimum final product to the user.
4. Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
5. Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients (in some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems).
6. Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for ASP.NET MVC Development at Isourse will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
As a provider of industrial grade PV cleaners and other robotics products, their focus is on developing, designing, and supporting superior products. Their advanced technology promotes performance, safety, and ease of use in every market they serve. That makes them an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives them the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance, and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing, and communications.