Applications Engineering Internship
At Analog Devices (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
2. Design and write code for applications.
3. Analyze and edit existing computer applications to improve functionality.
4. Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
5. Install applications and confirm proper communication between equipment and systems.
6. Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to the application.
7. Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug-free.
8. Act as a technical advisor to all departments.
9. Maintain computer application databases.
10. Liaise with the sales department to identify technical requirements and develop solutions.
11. Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs.
12. Act as a resident technological expert advisor for our products.
13. Connect with customers to analyze the user experience and gain constructive feedback.
14. Customize specialized applications according to client needs.
15. Create and present application prototypes.
16. Collaborate with engineering and programming departments.
17. Present new project proposals to the sales department based on customer analysis.
18. Contribute to sales presentations showcasing all technical features and processes.
19. Maintain positive client relationships.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Applications Engineering at Analog Devices will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
ADI is leading the revolution in areas including motion control, functional safety, advanced sensing, and system-level design. Their sensing, measurement, interpretation, connectivity, and power capabilities take real-world phenomena and translate them into valuable insights and outcomes.