At Lumicel Animation Studios, the interns are expected to work professionally and ethically. This means arriving before their scheduled shift, notifying their supervisor if they can’t make it on their schedule, and dressing properly according to the organization’s dress code and the role they’re performing. They should follow all company rules and regulations and respect the organizational structure.
Hired interns will work on the following tasks:
1. Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
2. Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers.
3. Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
4. Create models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically.
5. Join images with background graphics and special effects.
6. Ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
7. Participate in the editing process.
8. Direct the work of animation assistants.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Chosen candidates for Animation at Lumicel Animation Studios should bring their supporting documents, including their latest resume, report card or mark sheets, recommendation letters, academic certificates, etc.
2. Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing their graduation are welcome to apply.
Lumicel Animation Studios is a storyteller and they use animation to tell compelling stories. By combining top artistic talent, storytelling, and cutting-edge-technologies, Lumicel Animation Studios turns ideas into reality. Also a leading animation content provider for original animation series for both linear/TV and digital broadcasters. Additionally, their full-service animation studio provides high-quality 2D and 3D animation services for episodic television animation series, feature films, digital gaming, marketing videos, digital advertisements, architecture visualization, and more.