At Full Creative (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design, build, and manage Android applications to meet business process and application requirements.
2. Ability to multi-task and stay resource.
3. Suitable Tech degree or applicable certificate to show a consistent pattern of education that is focused on software development.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Android at Full Creative will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai) and the United Kingdom (Edinburgh). In the US and the UK, they go by the name AnywhereWorks. They are on a mission, to create a world that empowers people to work Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where “Work is what you do, not where you do it”. They are a community with big ideas and bigger dreams. They strive to disrupt the new normal with effortless solutions. Solutions that encourage collaboration, redefine learning, or help businesses connect with customers better. If you're looking for an ecosystem that nurtures talent and creativity, you could be our architect of change. Their teams are housed in Chennai and oversee operations.