Android Developer Internship
At WIKSATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
2. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
3. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles (Material Design) and interface guidelines.
4. Goood understanding of Activity, Fragments Lifecycle.
5. Debugging and problem solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Android Developer at WIKSATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Wiksate is a next-generation Social Learning Platform that captures, analyses, and credits informal and experiential learning of students/employees. Wiksate uses technology innovatively to facilitate engagement and collaboration between students/employees and build intelligent learning institutions/organizations.