Android App Development Intern
At 8Minutes (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Development of Android Application.
2. Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
3. Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges in Android Number of Internships available
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Android App Development at 8Minutes will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
8Minutes is a full service solar company which helps homeowners and businesses make the transition to clean energy. We provide consultancy, installation, system design, financing, energy efficiency, monitoring & maintenance services for rooftop solar projects. We believe that clean energy should be available and affordable for everyone.