AL And ML Internship
At Mettler-Toledo India Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Analyze AI use-cases and develop engineering applications related to data mining, computer vision, machine learning and natural language processing.
2. Work on end-to-end AI/ML solution deployment and effectively communicate results/findings through data visualization.
3. Work on the bridging the gap between the latest in deep learning research and its application in real-world products.
4. Understanding the RPA landscape and support in implementation.
5. Support in Virtual Bots Management for the Automation Support.
6. Support Documentation throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
7. Participate in discussions regarding designing of Process Automation.
8. Participate in process optimization workshops.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for AL And ML at Mettler-Toledo India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Mettler-Toledo India Private Limited offers industrial scales in all sizes and formats, terminals, and software to control and monitor manufacturing processes. Specialized solutions for the formulation, piece-counting, and many other applications help to improve productivity and reduce errors.