At BICARD (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Maintain for petty cash accounting mainly petty cash payments.
3. Tally cash as per books with physical cash, on a real-time basis.
4. Maintain records for cheques/DD in hand & deposit the same in the bank accounts latest by next working day.
5. Maintain records of collection by cards swiped, collect card swapping charges as applicable, reconcile the same with a bank statement, report for unclear amount and follow up with a bank for the same.
6. Pass the entry of all the above transactions in tally.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accounts at BICARD will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BICARD is headquartered in Pune has been in prominence since its early days. They are advancing rapidly in the field of embedded system design services, PCB design services, conceptualizing the design of systems and other software development services. They are recognized as one of the most trusted companies in the region. They are a team of professionals with excellent hardware and software backgrounds and are focused on IT engineering services and staffing solutions for their clients.
They have been a unique one-stop partner for product development and software services. They are highly R&D oriented and execute entire development cycles from conceptualization to realization of the product. Broad spectrum solutions in design and development have led to a significant reduction of process times for their clients, especially industrial functions.