At HP Inc. (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
2. Must have good knowledge of GST and Taxation.
3. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organizations financial goals and policies.
4. Deadline-Oriented, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accounting at HP Inc. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
HP is a multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services. The company's corporate culture is encapsulated in an approach known as the HP Way, a set of values designed to foster innovation, respect for individuals and value for customers.