At Surat Sales (Surat), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Maintain day to day accounts and bills.
2. Communicate with clients and send gentle reminders for payments.
3. Update GST compliance.
4. Collections and Bank related day to day work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accounting at Surat Sales will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Surat Sales is a family run business based in Surat, India. Surat Sales has been in trading fabrics for nearly 5 years and is a part of the family who is in this trade since the last 5 decades. Currently, they cater to retailers and wholesalers in India and Asia.