Finance & Accounting Internship
At Togglehead (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Payment realization.
2. Working on tally.
3. Following up with clients.
4. Maintaining books.
5. Payment and computation of statuary dues.
6. Coordinating with bank.
7. Auditing and updating records.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance & Accounting at Togglehead will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Togglehead was launched at the end of 2012 and has grown to service over 100 of India's top brands from the hospitality, fashion, B2B, FMCG, entertainment and lifestyle industries. A team of over 25 young Togglers sitting out of their workstations in the Churchgate HQs, help brands connect and engage with their target audience online.