Investment Banking- Operations Internship
At Special Situation Advisors India Pvt Ltd (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Studying of NPA portfolio put up for sale by Financial Institutions (Clients).
2. Performing Due Diligence of documents of companies in the portfolio.
3. Analyzing and compiling the important documents for investors and valuation.
4. Creating Account Summaries based on findings.
5. Valuation of the NPA companies based on all relevant data summarized.
6. Presenting documents and summaries to investors with the team and solving their queries.
7. Assisting the team in the entire Portfolio Sale Advisory process.
8. Drafting transaction closure documents for the deal with all relevant terms and conditions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Investment Banking- Operations at Special Situation Advisors India Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Special Situation Advisors (I) Pvt. Ltd. (SSA) is a boutique finance company promoted by Ex- ARCIL professionals. They provide advisory services and funding for turnaround/restructuring and investment in distressed asset and equity. The Special Situation team along with the Advisory Board offers unique opportunity to interact with the best minds in Stress Loan Advisory in India who have hands-on experience in successfully executing such assignments.