Finance - Transactional Advisory Internship
At Special Situation Advisors (India) Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on a live sale side assignment (transaction advisory) with an institutional client and due diligence assignments.
2. Working on the transactional advisory process, client interaction, and structuring of NPL transaction.
3. Working on setting a reserve price for the NPL portfolio.
4. Managing data room for the bank and being in contact with the bank's higher officials to get the required documents for the due diligence process.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance - Transactional Advisory at Special Situation Advisors (India) Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We are pleased to introduce our company Special Situation Advisors (India) Pvt. Ltd. which is a boutique finance and investment advisory firm offering end to end Stressed loan management services to the Corporate Clients, Banks & Funds. The firm is promoted by professionals having in-depth experience in the field of stressed loan management, who share a common linage of having worked with Asset Reconstruction Company India Limited (ARCIL).
The team members have been in the field of distressed debt since the start of asset reconstruction business in India. The members have a finer understanding of the complex transaction dynamics as a result of hands-on experience and expertise in originating, structuring and executing transactions.
Special Situation Advisors benefits from the accumulated experience and successful track record of all the team members who have acquired and resolved stressed loans in excess of Rs.1500 cr. engaging diverse resolution strategies across broad array of industries—Textile, Metals, Pharma, Auto Components, Paper, Packaging, Dyes, Specialty Chemicals, etc.
The team has strong relationship with various stakeholders like Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs), Banks, Financial Institutions, Distressed Debt Funds & Strategic Investors. The team has extensively worked on CDR platform for restructuring of loans, Infusion of funds from strategic investors and funds like ADM Capital etc.
Special Situation Advisors team is supported by Advisory Board which consists of eminent professionals and other Seniors Bankers with stressed loan mgmt. expertise, Fund Manager, Corporate Finance professional which strengthen the company’s hand in handling high value and complex Stressed Loan transactions.
We provide comprehensive services to our Corporate Clients, Banks, Financial Institutions, ARCs and Private Equity funds in the following areas:
1. Transaction Advisory – Sale/Purchase of Stressed Loans
2. Stressed loan Advisory-Turnaround/Restructuring
3. Structuring of NPL transactions