At Shiksha Seva Foundation (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Raise funds for the organization.
2. Organize activities to raise fund.
3. Raise awareness of the organization's work, goals, and financial needs by calling or by other means.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Fundraising at Shiksha Seva Foundation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Shiksha Seva Foundation, we drive to empower women in India because we believe in building strong foundations. Our support in terms of all our programs run across India is extended to all the underprivileged children and women, irrespective of what caste, tribe or religion they belong to. Under upliftment programs, we also work towards bettering infrastructure facilities, providing teaching aids, starting libraries, providing mobile healthcare units and literacy promotion.