Chartered Accountancy (CA) Internship
At Mahi Exports (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Maintaining of books of accounts.
2. Preparing final accounts.
3. Working on analysis and interpretation of financial statements.
4. Scrutinising financial statements.
5. Managing computation of total income under Income tax law.
6. Preparing and filing of returns under various direct tax laws.
7. Working on tax planning.
8. Drafting of relevant deeds, documents, schemes etc.
9. Preparing and filing of returns under various indirect tax laws like GST and Customs Act.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Chartered Accountancy (CA) at Mahi Exports will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Mahi Exports is a comprehensive company specialized in developing and export of terry towels and is located in Mumbai, a beautiful and financial capital of India. Founded in 2008, Mahi Exports is a well-known company domestically and Internationally, now we are expanding into the more overseas market and would like to serve more customers.
Based on perfect management and comprehensive quality system, relying on tenets of faithfulness and quality first, we welcome our customers from all over the world to build up a friendly relationship with us in the near future. The company offers a vast range and varieties for every market. However, orders are booked, processed and delivered as per customers' individual specifications and requirements. Our aim has always been to give our buyers international quality products at the most competitive prices.
We believe that business success depends upon our listening to, understanding and meeting the requirements of our customers.