Intern ResponsibilitiesThe candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:- 1. Practical Training and application of theory of what has been taught to you. 2. Assist with month-end financial reports. 3. Post journal entries. 4. Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
Jhunjhunwala Family has been in the Financial Services space, members of BSE Bombay Stock Exchange since 1921 ....located in Mumbai, India’s Global Financial Centre.
We believe each Individual / Business is unique and needs customized financial solutions
We create Knowledge, Wealth & Value for Local / Global Businesses and transforming Individuals to Institution
Our USP : Delivering Financial Services/Advisory Digitally to all Locally & Globally
Our Focus Area : Investments in & from India
1. Financial Services
2. Finance & Business Advisory
3. Financial Markets , Capital Market , Equity Markets , Stock Market , Share Market
4. Finance Research , Equity Research , Economic research , Global Research
5. Fundamental Research , Technical Analysis
6. Personal Finance / Corporate Finance
7. Financial Education / Finance Sector Training
8. Investing & Investments in India
9. Broking , offering franchise