Business Analytics Internship
At Agrud Advisors (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Performing detailed research and analysis for ad hoc projects, which include industry analysis, comparative company analysis, etc. and making informed inferences.
2. Preparing detailed reports and presentations to be presented to the CEO.
3. Searching for merger and acquisition opportunities for the company.
4. Taking charge of projects and meeting the strict deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Analytics at Agrud Advisors will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Agrud.com was created with the idea to disrupt the financial industry in data, analytics, and personalization. The wealth management industry has been dominated by a few large private banks that focus their expertise in growing the wealth of high net worth individuals. At Agrud, they have identified the need for the mass affluent for personal and relevant data and analytics in one place that is required for individual investment making decisions. Their human-like artificial intelligence technology, Stella, has been designed to scout the internet to gather, analyze and distribute structured and unstructured data and information to investors. Stella thereafter continues to track each investors portfolio, based on their personal preferences, keeping a check on latest trends that may affect it and communicates it personally to each investor. Their vision is to democratize financial information and give the mass affluent what they seek 'wall street like data and analytics'.