Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Account Intern at Evelyn Learning Systems
Internship Start Date: Between 12th May '17 and 31st May'17.
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): MBA Finance
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 8
At , Evelyn Learning Systems Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Work will include reviewing of the content created by other SMEs and to guide them in order to prepare the content of highest quality.
2. Good knowledge of the Subject.
3. Candidate must be aware of Plagiarism.
4. Excellent knowledge of English language.
5. Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it.
6. Content must be 100% error free.
7. Meeting deadlines under all circumstances.
Evelyn Learning Systems is an 8 year old private education company based in Delhi/NCR with focus on quality academic content creation for teaching and publishing purposes. Evelyn believes in Education through Quality Teaching, and as such develops content that is true to this belief. A teacher is the best judge of the teaching method that will deliver the most effective learning experience. This is the reason why Evelyn’s content experts are Teachers. These experts develop content by drawing from their teaching experience,knowing which subject areas are more challenging for students to understand. Therefore, they provide more detailed explanations for such blocks to ensure the subject areas are fully understood by the students.