Data Analytics Internship
At Sangam Smesco Private Limited (Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with large, complex data sets.
2. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
3. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
4. Work on advanced analytics areas like deep learning and complex statistical data analysis.
5. Perform interaction with clients in person meetings towards making business recommendations with effective presentations of findings, visual displays of quantitative information.
6. Develop analysis, forecasting and optimization methods/models to provide the business solution to the clients.
7. Research and develop internal capabilities to enhance the skill-sets on latest data science developments, work towards producing innovative solutions to the existing challenges.
8. Build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
9. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
10. Implement security and data protection solutions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Analytics at Sangam Smesco Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sangam Smesco Private Limited, under the brand of Peacock Solar, is a new-age residential rooftop company aimed at helping urban households switch to solar and enhance their lifestyle through access to clean energy and savings thereof. They have been recently selected by The Climate Finance Lab to be among top 9 investment ideas globally aimed at sustainable development.