At Zouse (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Reporting to the company director with the total payable summary report monthly.
2. Transmitting the bill payments.
3. Reconciling the customer's account according to the payment done by them.
4. Following up on the payment outstanding if any.
5. Preparing management reports (weekly & monthly).
6. Compilation of supporting files for taxation returns.
7. Preparation of ALC's financial reports (i. E. Profit & Loss A/c and the Balance Sheet).
8. Bookkeeping of the accounts and handling other office functions
9. Reconciliation of bank statements.
10. Handle company director's reimbursement processing.
11. Handle petty cash transactions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accountant at Zouse will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Zouse is a startup by the alumni of IIM-A.We at Zouse aim to provide customers (tenants and property owners) the best professional rental services. Our customers will find a paradigm shift in rental experience through our technology-enabled rental solutions at each stage of the rental term without dealing with brokers/middlemen.