At Star Fing, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Recognize the basics of the commodities and Currency market
2. Examine the risks and rewards in the Commodities and currency market
3. Determine the participants in the Commodities market and their respective roles
4. Appraise the effect of the global market on money stock and money market liquidity Technical tools from basic to advanced. Content and Structure
5. Downloading installing and setting up the Trading Software
6. How to install your Trading Software
7. How to install indicators and templates
Star Fing (Star Financial Group) is a leading stock, share, currency & commodity broking headquartered in India. We operate on a unique retail focused stock trading model that provides revolutionary trading platforms and expertise to a diversified client base.
We are registered in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the county MCX & NCDEX.
We are committed to providing world-class products and services which exceed the expectations of our customers, achieved by teamwork and a process of continuous improvement.