Finance & Accounts Internship
At Shreeji Asia Interiors (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handling generic finance & accounts transactions for the company.
2. Handling debits & credits.
3. Handling vendor payments and interactions.
4. Handling petty cash & managing cash flow.
5. MIS & finance reporting.
6. Manage finance activities in payroll processing.
7. Tally based entry management.
8. Statutory compliance including GST, PT, PF, ESI & salary remittances & registers.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance & Accounts at Shreeji Asia Interiors will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Over the last two decades, we have developed exclusive expertise in executing the design in terms of furnishing, civil, false ceilings, flooring, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning, painting, and most other works related to the development of classy global interiors. In the process, we have also developed a sustained understanding of the aesthetical and functional demands of the market in terms of distinctive architecture, interiors, and decor. All work is carried out under stringent supervision of our qualified project managers and a strong supporting team. We are currently among the leading companies engaged in carrying out turnkey interior projects with an in-house factory setup, which is equipped with the latest European technology available.