At Intugine Technologies (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist the accounting team.
2. Bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and balance sheet reconciliations.
3. Document record keeping and accounting tasks.
4. Assist with monthly/quarterly closing activities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accounting Internship at Intugine Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company having expertise in Motion Sensing Technologies, providing both enterprise and consumer solutions. The company launched itself with a Voice and Gesture Recognition wearable, Nimble.
Product Video of Nimble: https://youtu.be/LMr31up2hCc