E-commerce Web Developer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Knowledge / working experience of various e-commerce Platform and Tools like Magento, Zend.
2. Framework, Cake PHP, Bootstrap etc.
3. Experience with Ruby/ PHP/ Python/ Perl/ VBScript.
5. Experience with database management Software (SQL/XML/RSS Builder).
6. Experience with integrating outside APIs (Al-Pro/Facebook/Twitter/Google Maps/ Google AdWords /Payment Processors).
7. Excellent Communication and Writing Skills.
8. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
9. Creativity in work.
10. Strong work ethic.
11. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
12. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and/or weekends as necessary.
13. Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
14. Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field desired, but not required.
- Experience in related industries/projects preferred.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. The Intern, E-commerce Web Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of E-commerce websites and portal that he undertake along the duration of his internship.
2. He should closely work with the Marketing and design department to deliver high quality content in his work.
3. Design & Develop e-commerce site using different e-commerce Platform & Tools.
4. Create and manage website & website parameters like payment options, stock management etc.
5. Identify technical or operational issues and resolve them.
6. Analyze Customer needs.
7. Test and Deploy Projects.
8. Performance of site in terms of UI/UX and appropriate corrective action.
9. Analyze performance of online marketing campaign.
10. Develop strategies to promote the website.
11. Develop strategies to improve website sales.
12. Implement strategies to increase traffic to websites.
We are a team of Talented and Young students from the Premier Institutes like IITs and IIMs come together to take up challenges in various fields and solve them by the extreme knowledge we poses.
To develop innovative Products for the newly generated Problems all round the Globe.